16 May 2007

Disclaimer

Patrons of this Blog are advised that they will be held responsible for any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, or harmful material of any kind or nature posted by their respective ISP. Patrons are cautioned not to transmit via comments, including links to any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.

Comments:
I have little tolerance for hateful comments and rhetoric. This is my site, and my writings and posts are my opinions. If you don't like them, tough. Go away. If you care to comment, feel free to do so. I will answer comments I deem worthy of an answer; I will ignore others as I see fit. And I will delete comments that offend me, my readers and other commentors. If I am threatened by a commenter I will share the IP info with the appropriate authorities. This site demands respect, from readers and commenter's alike.

And finally, the opinions written here are just that. Opinions. Some of my posts will be based upon personal experiences and the like. Others will be written with typical blogging sources- media outlets, other blogger postings...so don't get all worked up over the things you might read here. If you find yourself feeling really angry: GET A LIFE and LEAVE my site.